There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Real Diamond

I had a beautiful wedding last night at a private vineyard in Healdsburg.  Some of you may remember one of my first posts titled "Hidden Gem" about a very rustic property I had found for some New York clients. Well the wedding was last night and it was amazing.  The weather was perfect, there was a full moon, and everything looked absolutely gorgeous.  I surprised even myself about the total transformation that took place and my photo below doesn't do it justice...I will share the real pictures from the super talented Cliff Brunk in a few weeks.
Xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment