There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pick-A-Flower

Fabulous idea from my wedding this past weekend...the florist provided a tray filled with cut flowers, pins and ribbons for guests to choose their own special adornment.  This was made available to guests as they arrived for the ceremony and gave them something to do as they sipped on a glass of wine, waiting for the ceremony to begin.  I was surprised at how many men really took the time to select a flower that best coordinated with their suit or tie. This is an easy way to make your guests feel special and that you appreciate the effort it may have taken for them to come celebrate with you.
xo
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blogs and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially the remaining part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Jaipur Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete