There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birds of a Feather



Here is a gorgeous color combination – taken straight from nature.  It combines fresh chartreuse and teal with the richness of dark purple – it is both sultry and exotic and at the same time, clean and fresh.  I am totally in love with this palette and how easily it transitions to weddings for a new take on an old classic.

XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment