There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Transformers



I had a fabulous wedding last night at the Bently Reserve in San Francisco.  The wedding was gorgeous, the guests were gracious and the bride and groom were thrilled. There was one thing that really struck me last night, the teamwork and level of effort that both the caterer and florist showed was at the highest level. 

As you can see from these two pictures, we had to flip the room between the ceremony and dinner.  This is never an ideal situation, but as I watched the Global Gourmet staff (http://www.ggcatering.com/) and the staff of Nancy Liu Chin (http://www.nancyliuchin.com/) work together to transform the space in just over an hour, I was thoroughly impressed.  When you spend the time assembling a great group of vendors, it is a joy to sit back and watch them do their thing.
What a pleasure to be a part of and what a wonderful wedding!

XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment