There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cooking Lessons


Last night we went over to our neighbors house to make dinner together.  The kids were given hands-on training in how to make pasta from scratch.  This included a roasted butternut squash ravioli with brown butter sauce flecked with sage and a squeeze of fresh lemon.  While this may sound fancy for small children, I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised when the one leading the group is a Michelin star chef.  A very relaxing evening with friends while the kids begin to learn the importance of good ingredients and having fun in the kitchen.
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment