There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Farmhouse Inn


Last weekend my husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary and had a fabulous dinner at the Farmhouse Inn.  It had been several years since our last visit to this gem of a restaurant and while many things had changed, many still had not.  It is a very charming space and the food is outstanding.  The service was friendly and helpful and we both loved the many courses we tried.  Another one of Sonoma County’s treasures ~ perfect for a special occasion.
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment