There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Harvest


My husband is making some syrah with our friend who is a winemaker and this is a picture of the grapes the day they were harvested.  They are doing a “punch down”…I love the brilliant color!  One of the benefits of living in the wine country is that when you decide to make your own wine, at least you can do it with someone who knows what they are doing and that it will be good….we hope!
xo
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Your post is very nice. Wedding planner is to way in the main reason way to wedding planner in the one function to wedding flowers very important and avoid to the information.

    ReplyDelete