There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Go 49ers!


As all of my close friends and family know all too well, I am a die-hard 49er fan.  I want to take this opportunity to wish my beloved 49ers good luck this Saturday against the Saints….our first playoff game in 10 years!  What a turn-around this season has been and how lucky we are. It has been a hard decade watching the once proud team rendered totally ineffective against every other team in the league ~ even though I never stopped loving the 49ers, it sure is a lot more fun watching them now. Go Niners!
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment