There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

On the Search


I spent the past few days with new clients on the search for the perfect site for their upcoming wedding.  Unfortunately the weather so did not cooperate and it poured for 3 straight days ~ definitely makes things more challenging but we were all upbeat and thrilled when we all came to the conclusion we had found the one!  While it is a lot of work venue scouting, it is also a very exciting time when you are able to start from scratch and create the event in your head…the visions come to life over the next several months.

Even though the weather was the pits, my clients were great and I know their wedding will be amazing…here we come Chalk Hill!
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment