There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Copain Wines


I visited Copain Wines yesterday in the beautiful Russian River Valley.  The incredible views are matched by the chic, understated hipness to the property ~ definitely my type of location!  It is perfectly situated for a fabulous wedding or welcome dinner and because they only do a handful of private events a year, there is great energy and warmth to the setting.  I absolutely loved this property and am looking forward to planning some amazing events there!
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment