There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Location

Talk about potential!  I just got back from a visit to an organic dairy farm located in the Two Rock Valley of Sonoma County.  Absolutely stunning with so many spots to create your dream wedding.  There is a vintage white victorian house, an old barn, an orchard and this amazing space for an open-sided tent.  I can see why Sundance just shot their recent catalog here...gorgeous with loads of potential!
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment