There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fabulous La Tavola

Had a fantastic time last night at La Tavola's Spring Open House.  So many gorgeous linens...here are two of my favorites.  I love the rich texture in the picture above (may not come across that great in the photo) but it is divine and comes in some delicious colors...I think the citrine is my favorite.
The linen below has a beautiful freshness to it...black swirls on an off-white background with vibrant pops of turquoise, green, orange and yellow ~ so chic!
As always, La Tavola throws the most divine parties....
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment