There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Vin Couture Lounge

I visited the most fabulous space this weekend ~ Vin Couture Lounge in Healdsburg.  Located upstairs in an art gallery right of the square, it is beautifully decorated and oozes hipness.  Perfect spot to meet friends for some wine flight tasting before dinner, after dinner or on a rainy afternoon.  It is a fantastic space for private parties...I cannot wait to share it with my clients and definitely one to add to the must visit next time in Healdsburg list.
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment