There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Style Me Pretty

I am thrilled to share with you Amy & Tony's amazing wedding that is being featured on Style Me Pretty:
http://www.stylemepretty.com/2012/05/25/calistoga-ranch-wedding-by-sabine-scherer-photography/

Amy & Tony were fabulous to work with and their wedding last September at Calistoga Ranch was beautiful.  She looked simply stunning.
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment