There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Silver Lining



I just got back to the office after visiting a fabulous spot in Napa for a welcome dinner, family or business function or just a great place to visit for a glass of wine and picnic.  I popped over to take a look at Silverado Winery for a client and loved their beautiful kitchen, patio and dining space….Beautifully done and very welcoming which is exactly what you want when looking for the right place to entertain away from home.
Definitely worth a visit and should be added to the list of great possibilities.  www.silveradovineyards.com


XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment