There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Big Fat Greek Wedding

Noah Hawthorne Photography











Noah Hawthorne Photography
I am excited to share this wedding with you that has just been featured on AboutWeddings.com.  Chris and Tom were the ideal clients, wonderful caring individuals with a great sense of humor and style….I loved working with them!

What I remember most about this wedding was the fabulous Greek dancing – there was not a person there, young or old, who was not pulled into the barn at some point when the Greek music got going.  I love the tradition and the beauty of the women – the pride they take in their heritage makes me wish I was Greek too!

http://www.aboutweddings.com/realweddings/realwed_disp.php?wed_id=93


XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment