There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Endings



I wanted to share a fabulous new vendor I have come across at the farmers market....www.louisianalegacy.com.  Rob is a very personable fellow and makes the most delicious beignets….a perfect sweet ending to a fabulous wedding.  I am always trying to find new, local talent to share with my clients and who doesn’t love a warm beignet dusted lightly in powdered sugar.  It is the perfect touch at the end of the evening….already have him lined up for several weddings this summer.

XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment