There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Perfect 4th of July Wedding


I had a great wedding this past weekend at the beautiful Solage Resort (www.solagecalistoga.com).  It was a beautiful event with fabulous clients and everything went perfectly.  My favorite part of the wedding was after the sun had gone down and dinner was over, we brought out a fire pit and all the fixings for s’mores.  Of course the children at the wedding loved it but so did all of the adults…myself included!
xo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment