There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dance Fever


I had a beautiful wedding this past weekend at Trentadue Winery in Geyserville.  I have to say that my most favorite elements were the musical groups we had entertaining everyone.

I had come across a fabulous French duo, Laura & Anton, who serenaded dinner guests throughout dinner – the perfect music for a festive and relaxing evening as the sun set.

Then, we hired my most favorite dance band, Notorious.  I absolutely love them!  They are a dream to work with and they are amazing entertainers – the dance floor was absolutely packed for two and a half hours straight!

Music is something that can really set the tone for your event, whether it is live musicians, a dj or even an ipod – think it through as it becomes the “stamp” of your party.
xo,
Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment