There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dancing with the Stars




I had a fabulous wedding this past weekend.  The ceremony was at the St. Helena Catholic Church and the reception was at Charles Krug Winery.  The weather turned out to be exceptional for spring and the bride and groom were wonderful. 

My favorite part of this wedding was the first dance.  They had met swing dancing so of course their first dance was amazing.  The bride had changed into a fun, short dress after dinner and was able to be swung about by her new husband…it was obvious that this couple didn’t just muddle through a few pre-wedding dance lessons, they were having an absolute blast and their joy was contagious.  I absolutely loved it and so enjoyed working with them and their families to plan this special day!

XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment