There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Perfect Setting



I had a fabulous wedding last night at one of my favorite locations, Calistoga Ranch (www.calistogaranch.com).  The setting is absolutely breathtaking in its natural beauty and the staff is one of the best in the area.  I think one of my favorite things about this location is how simple it all is but how it is done to perfection.  It is luxurious without being pretentious.  All of the staff are incredibly well trained but do their jobs with a warm and welcoming nature.

This is yet another example of how important choosing the right venue is…almost as important as choosing the right planner of course.

XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment