There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Another Great Restaurant


I wanted to share another great Sonoma County restaurant….Spoonbar at the H2 Hotel in Healdsburg.  I feel like I can give a qualified review now that I have been four times and each time the food, drinks and ambience have been excellent (even with a toddler joining the party!)

The restaurant and bar are located in the ground floor of H2, right on Healdsburg Avenue as you come into town.  You might think that a restaurant sharing the lobby of a popular hotel is not a great plan but it works – the energy and people watching is fabulous.  It is not a large menu but it seems to change weekly and always reflects what is fresh in the market.  Even though I am more of a wine drinker, I have taken notice of the amazing creations that are coming out of the bar and have been tempted to stray from my standard glass of bubbly.

We are spoiled with the many choices we have in restaurants – here is another one to add to the list.
 XO
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment